This Competition is now open
- $2,020 can help you pay off your credit card faster.
- $2,020 could take you to Europe and back.
- $2,020 can pay for groceries for weeks... on us!
To kickstart 2020, the Credit Card Compare team have decided to give away one of five cash prizes based on a game of skill!
Between now and 29 February 2020, when you get your free credit score and apply for a new credit card via Credit Card Compare (subject to all of the normal rules that govern applying for cards) you could win up to $2,020 cash! Once you've completed step 1 and 2 then submit your competition entry form.
You'll need to tell us in your most creative way what you would do with an extra $2,020 cash! We recommend that you use it to pay down your credit card, but of course, how you spend it is up to you.
- First prize: $2,020
- Four Second prizes: $200
Total prize pool of $2,820.
P.s when filling out your credit card application don't forget to take note of your application reference number (normally on the top right-hand side of the application email). It might look something like this...
Competition terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Information found in these terms of conditions can be updated by the employees that work for BOYD CREATIVE PTY LTD within the time frame of the draw.
- Entry is open to any person who has:
- A verified account on creditcardcompare.com.au
- A credit score rating issued from creditcardcompare.com.au
- Applied for a credit card via creditcardcompare.com.au
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over and reside in Australia.
- Entrants must consider their financial needs when applying for a credit card (subject to our general disclaimer).
- Entrants must meet all eligible criteria for credit card application as per card issuers T&C's.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Each entrant will be required to submit the following information in the competition entry form in order to officially be in the running for the competition:
- Card applied for
- Date of application
- Upload the 'credit card application reference number' (found in the email receipt of the application).
- Answer the question: In 25 words or less, what would you do with an extra $2,020?
- The entrant must complete all of the above answers.
- The Promotion commences at 3:00pm AEST on 03/01/2020 and entries close on 11:59pm AEST on 29/02/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter, eligible entrants must complete the competition entry form during the Promotion Period. Eligible entrants must apply with the official partners on our website to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or has engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting their website, and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to the Promoter contacting an entrant to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant by email.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The winners of this draw will be decided by the Promoter if the conditions are met.
- The entrant has filled the correct information and word count requested from the competition entry form.
- The entrant has correct punctuation and proper critique for the question at hand.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly.
- The winner will be decided at 11:30am on 13/03/2020 at Suite 4, Level 1 | 41-47 Horton Street | Port Macquarie | NSW | 2444.
- Total prize pool is $2,820 AUD
- The first-place winner will receive their cash prize as $2,020 AUD delivered to the entrant upon draw.
- The second-place, third-place, fourth-place and fifth-place winners will receive their cash prize as $200 AUD delivered to the entrant upon draw.
- The winners will be notified by phone/email within four (4) business days of the draw.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize re-draw will be conducted on 20/03/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner will be contacted by phone/email within four (4) business days and will have their name published on www.creditcardcompare.com.au/
- The Promoter's threshold for display of the terms and conditions for this competition is four (4) weeks.
- The Promoter is BOYD CREATIVE PTY LTD (ABN: 28 158 551 743) of Suite 4, Level 1 | 41-47 Horton Street | PORT MACQUARIE | NSW | 2444 ("Promoter"). The Promoter can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.